Tuesday 7 February 2012

Respiratory System MCQs Past papers MBBS


1.    Most patients presenting with idiopathic pulmonary
hypertension are

A.   children
B.   old men
C.   old women
D.   young men
E.   young women (*)

2.   Oat cell carcinoma is LEAST LIKELY to produce

A.   autoimmune nervous system disease
B.   cushingism
C.   hypercalcemia (*)
D.   liver metastases
E.   syndrome of inappropriate ADH / hyponatremia

3.   Sarcoidosis is LEAST LIKELY to cause

A.   dry eyes and mouth
B.   erythema nodosum
C.   facial nerve paralysis
D.   hypercalcemia
E.   monoclonal gammopathy (*)

4.   Coal macules are located at what level of the respiratory
tree?

A.   alveolar ducts and spaces
B.   primary bronchi
C.   terminal bronchi
D.   respiratory bronchioles (*)
E.   pleural surfaces

5.   Which is easiest to mistake for sarcoidosis on biopsy?

A.   asbestosis
B.   berylliosis (*)
C.   cystic fibrosis
D.   farmer's lung
E.   silicosis

6.   Today's "usual suspect" in the apparent epidemic of new
asthma is chronic infection by

A.   candida
B.   chlamydia TWAR (*)
C.   histoplasmosis
D.   pseudomonas
E.   respiratory syncytial virus

3 comments:

  1. I got this web page from my pal who informed me on the topic of this web page and now this time I am visiting this site and reading very
    informative content here.
    my page > Posted by My Industrial Injury Claims.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up, this weekend is nice in support of
    me, since this occasion i am reading this fantastic informative article here at my home.



    My web page :: online cash advance

    ReplyDelete

Although every comment is appreciated, due to time limitations I might not be able to respond to every one. Comments are moderated and may take some time to appear. All spam comments will be deleted.